Rock Metabio ®
Rock Metabio is a new entry in the Piz cladding system family. This panel comes after long term testing in our research and development lab. PIZ Rock Metabio is available in two different systems : PIZ standard 54 and PIZ H89. Thanks to the new insulation layer based on a high density wool rock board; this panel add more important features to our cladding systems products :
- High rate of fire system resistance Euroclass A1
- Good sound proof behavior 13 dB
- high breathability of the system
- Excellent environmental compatibility
- Good thermal insulation λ = 0.036 W / mk
Info PIZ System
The anodised aluminium support rails are available in black or silver (also available on demand in RAL colours), or similar piz colors. p>
The screw or expansion fixings are determined at design stage according to support surface. Panels are available in standard sizes (see table) with a +/- 20 mm variation
- HEIGHT: 450/600 mm
- LENGTH: 450/600/675/900/1200/1350 mm
Maximum freedom of design, configuration and expression, combinations of shapes, colours and joints, amazing improvements of existing buildings. As the panels are not chemically treated or painted, small defects, dents, tension lines, efflorescences or flaws and textures may be visible.
Reasonable cost, energy-saving performance, no maintenance expenses, direct installation on all surfaces without preliminary works (no need for plastering or replastering).
Metal structure with anticorrosion coating, high quality cement surface, certified anchoring systems, anti-deterioration insulating layer.
Ease of installation
Easy and safe installation on all surfaces, also of irregular kind. Any preliminary works are often unnecessary. Installation does not require any special equipment or particularly skilled workers. Easy-to-inspect configuration. Quick and easy panel replacement, if required.
Facade covering for civil, industrial, and commercial buildings, both new and under renovation or restructuring.
- Resistance to atmospheric agents (water, wind, heat, cold)
- good fire behaviour (certified materials)
- delayed flame propagation in case of fire
- impact and abrasion resistance
- condensation and mildew prevention
- increase in living comfort.
Specific thermal conductance of the panel:
- standard 54 = 0,66 W/m2K
- PLUS66 = 0,52 W/m2K
- H89 = 0,38 W/m2K